Palm PDB EReader IPhone/IPod Touch Download Instructions
EReader.com has changed their download method, requiring a "ereader:" in place of the normal "http:" at the beginning of the link to download before it will work. Unfortunately, in this shopping cart software, there is no way to change that since it uses a programmed system of delivering downloads.
What that means is you will have to download the pdb files onto your desktop computer, and use one of the methods mentioned on EReader's site to get them on the IPhone or IPod Touch.
Don't you hate it when they make software less user friendly and more restrictive as to what you can do with it?
But, I'm leaving these older instruction for those fortunate few who haven't upgraded their EReader software that requires that heading:
- Open the Ereader software on your device.
- Touch the "+" sign in the bottom right corner.
- Touch the "Another Site" button.
- Enter the URL: http://www.rlcopple.com/store/
- Once on the site, purchase an ebook. Make sure to select the "Palm PDB" format.
- When you receive the download link, touch it to download the book to your device.